WSAVA e-Bulletin issue 0018
ISSUE 0018 15.06.2015
- Learn more about the complications of severe tick infection
- World Congress Bangkok 2015 – An Amazing Experience!
- Join our solidarity against animal pain
- First winner of AWWC Travel Grant announced!
- Play your part in the fight against Rabies - access new tools from the Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
- Latest JSAP 'WSAVA Virtual Issue' available free to members!
- Infection control tool for your veterinary practice
n°21, May 2015
- Diagnosing dyspnoea without stress
- Baby at risk? Not by petting your cat!
- Bloody diarrhoea: is it inflammatory?
WSAVA 2015 Super Early Bird Fee
Take advantage of the last chance to save on registration for WSAVA 2015.
Special rates for local / regional countries and students available.
Don’t Delay...Register Now!
Deadline to save $200: May 1, 2015
WSAVA e-Bulletin issue 0017
ISSUE 0017 16.04.2015
- What's the best way to determine whether a dog is spayed?
- Stand with us to end animal pain!
- Ketamine - Please support the WSAVA on this important issue!
- A New Award for a New Generation!
- Being proud to be a WSAVA veterinarian - your photos said it all!
- NAVC International Scholar Program relaunched in partnership with WSAVA
- Are you up to date on Influenza and Pets?
- What do you think about Raw Meat-based Diets (RMBDs)?
- Your WSAVA Needs You!
How much do you know about influenza in pets? Take the test in the EJCAP spring issue!
- Influenza in pets... and people
- Diagnostic test for dyspnoea in cats
- Top tips for front office staff
...read all about these and other papers in the latest EJCAP issue - free access to top quality CPD for all European veterinarians!